Charles River Community Health Center Allston-Brighton (Joseph M. Smith Building)
Charles River Community Health Center has birth control options and emergency contraception. Also, it has same day appointments but you will not be able to get an IUD and implant the same day as your appointment. Free services are available under ABCD but you will need to meet with a provider first, which will be billed.
Spanish language services available
Main Address495 Western Ave
Brighton, MA 02135
Joseph M. Smith Building
P: ABCD Family Planner: 617-208-1637
P: Main Number: 617-783-0500
Go to Website
|Bus||70, 70A, 86|
|Monday||8:30am - 9:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:30am - 9:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Thursday||8:30am - 9:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 1:00pm|
Fees & Insurance
Insurance plans accepted include:
All Insurance Plans Accepted.
- Insurance is needed for initial appointment with provider.
- Language services available
- Spanish-speaking staff available
- Spanish-speaking health care providers available
- Haitian Creole, French, Telugu, Portuguese, and Farsi speaking healthcare providers are available.
New Clients & Access
- New clients/patients accepted
- New patients must have a PCP at the clinic. Insurance will bill for time with provider but access to contraception is free.
- Tell staff that you need "confidential care".
Reviews Write a review
Last updated on