Spanish language services available
Main Address1353 Dorchester Ave
Boston, MA 02122
P: ABCD Family Planner: 617-288-3230 x2339
P: Main Number: 617-288-3230
Go to Website
|Monday||8:00am - 7:30pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 7:30pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 7:30pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 7:30pm|
|Friday||8:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
Fees & Insurance
- Insurance will be asked for during registration. If you do not have insurance, you will meet with the DotHouse financial aid office to set you up with insurance.
- Language services available
- Spanish-speaking staff available
- Spanish-speaking health care providers available
- Vietnamese, Portuguese and German speaking healthcare providers are available.
New Clients & Access
- New clients/patients accepted
- Call main number and ask to speak to the registration department. Register as a new patient and then make an appointment. On intake forms, check off confidential box if it is a confidential encounter and parents/guardians won’t receive mail.
Reviews Write a review
Last updated on