East Boston Neighborhood Health Center Project SHINE
Project SHINE (Support, Healthcare, INtervention, Education) is an HIV services program that offers STI/HIV testing, PrEP, and additional supports. Project SHINE offers confidential fourth-generation HIV antigen/antibody testing, as well as gonorrhea, chlamydia, hepatitis C, and syphilis testing. Results are available within a few days of testing.
Evening walk-in screening services are available Monday through Friday 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm at the Satellite Emergency Facility located at 10 Gove Street.
Spanish language services available
Main Address79 Paris Street
Boston, MA 02128
Go to Website
Fees & Insurance
- Language services available
- Spanish-speaking staff available
- Spanish-speaking health care providers available
- Nepali speaking healthcare provider is available.
New Clients & Access
- New clients/patients accepted
Reviews Write a review
Last updated on