The mission of Fenway Health is to enhance the wellbeing of the LGBTQIA+ community and all people through access to the highest quality health care, education, research and advocacy.
Fenway Heath has three clinic locations across Boston. Visit Fenway’s clinic pages to learn more about their services and hours of operations.
- Sidney Borum, Jr. Health Center serves teens and young adults ages 12-29, and is a safe place for at-risk youth, including LGBTQIA+ young people, homeless teens and young adults, those struggling with substance abuse, involved with gangs or doing sex work.
- The Ansin Building offers full-service medical, behavioral health, dental and eye care. A full-service pharmacy and a variety of services from HIV and STD testing to complementary therapies, LGBT parenting services, a Violence Recovery Program and women’s health and transgender health services are available.
- Fenway: South End offers medical and behavioral health care and has its own branch of the Fenway Pharmacy to make filling your prescriptions that much easier.
Spanish language services available
After Hours Phone
Fees & Insurance
- Language services available
- Spanish-speaking staff available
- Spanish-speaking health care providers available
New Clients & Access
Reviews Write a review
Last updated on