Massachusetts General Hospital Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine
Massachusetts General Adolescent Medicine Clinic provides all options for birth control and emergency contraception except an implant and IUD. However, it will make referrals for an IUD and implant. It does not have a Title X ABCD program and does not offer same day appointments. Massachusetts General Hospital has a Transgender Unit.
Spanish language services available
Main Address32 Fruit Street
Yawkey Outpatient Center Suite 6D
Boston, MA 02114
P: Main Number: 617-643-1201 then 3
Go to Website
Fees & Insurance
- This is not an ABCD clinic. Free services cannot be provided.
- Language services available
- Spanish-speaking staff available
- Spanish-speaking health care providers available
- Hindi-speaking healthcare provider available
New Clients & Access
- New clients/patients accepted
- Walk-ins and same day appointments are not available. A patient must make an appointment before arrival. If a new patient, must register first as a new patient.
Reviews Write a review
Last updated on