Mattapan Community Health Center
Mattapan Community Health Center provides emergency contraception and all birth control options except for the ring. The ring can be ordered upon request. Depending on your needs, you may be able to schedule a same day appointment.
Spanish language services available
Main Address1575 Blue Hill Avenue
Mattapan, MA 02126
P: Sharon Callender, RN, MPH, Director, Family & Community Health Services: 617-898-9053
P: Main Number: 617-296-0061
Go to Website
|Bus||28, 29, 31|
|Monday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||8:30am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||9:00am - 1:00pm|
Fees & Insurance
Insurance plans accepted include:
All Insurnace Plans Accepted.
- Language services available
- Spanish-speaking staff available
- Spanish-speaking health care providers available
- Haitian Creole, French, Hebrew, and Hindi speaking healthcare providers are also available.
New Clients & Access
- New clients/patients accepted
- New clients will need to complete paperwork. A school ID can be used when seeking services. Verbally state that you are there for "confidential sexual health services."
- Same day appointments may be available depending on the service you seek.
Reviews Write a review
Last updated on