Upham’s Corner Health Clinic
Upham’s Corner Health Center offers birth control options and emergency contraception. The clinic has free care options but a birth control implant require insurance. For birth control, pregnancy testing, and STI testing walk-ins are available at the urgent care walk-in clinic on the first floor. When visiting urgent care walk-in, you will need to register with the clinic.
To be guaranteed to be seen, please call ahead for an in-person appointment. In order to be seen for an appointment, you must be a patient at Upham’s Corner Health Center. The center is accepting new patients who do not have a PCP elsewhere.
Condom are available at the front of the clinic in brown bags as well as in every exam room.
Upham’s Corner offers HIV management support with access to PEP and PrEP.
Spanish language services available
Main Address415 Columbia Road
Boston, MA 02125
P: Nurse's Line: 617-287-8000 x 8207
P: Main Line: 617-287-8000
Go to Website
|Monday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Tuesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Wednesday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Thursday||8:00am - 8:00pm|
|Friday||10:00am - 5:00pm|
|Saturday||8:30am - 1:30pm|
Fees & Insurance
Insurance plans accepted include:
All Insurance Plans Accepted.
- As an ABCD clinic, if you are uninsured and in need of sexual health counseling or support services, it will be covered.
- Language services available
- Spanish-speaking staff available
- Spanish-speaking health care providers available
- Haitian Creole, Vietnamese, Portuguese, Cape Verdean Creole, and French speaking healthcare providers available.
New Clients & Access
- New clients/patients accepted
- Registration needs to happen prior to appointment. MyChart is used as a portal system to see exam/test results and confidentially communicate with providers. Providers as patient about if this is a confidential visit.
- Call to make an appointment and then register with front desk on the day of your appointment. Say that you are there for "confidential sexual health services."
Reviews Write a review
Last updated on